时间：2019-04-03 18:08:15本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 秋连
1. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
2. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
3. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
4. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
5. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
6. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
7. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
8. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
9. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
10. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
11. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
12. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
13. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
14. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
15. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
16. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
17. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
造句：In 1951 Chairman Mao said in Nan Jing that the power of the mass is endless.
18. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
19. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
20. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
Small things make a big difference。 The small things we do can make us a responsible member of the society。
It isn’t hard to grow up into a responsible member of society。
I can well remember an incident that happened on a rainy Sunday afternoon。 I was on my way to the bookstore and was waiting for the green light at a crossing when a girl of about ten was knocked down by a passing car， which drove off quickly。 A man immediately rushed to the girl to give her first aid and I joined in without hesitation。 Luckily she was not badly injured and we sent her to the nearest hospital。 Compared with the escaped driver， I am proud of what I did。
As a member of the society， I am aware that being responsible is what it takes to make a better society。